Skin Peels in Guildford, High Wycombe, Windsor & Surbiton
Skin Peel treatments are used to enhance the skin's appearance and texture, resulting in a clearer, softer, more radiant complexion. A course of 6 or more is recommended to get optimal results.
For Skin Peels in Surbiton, Guildford, High Wycombe and Windsor, make a booking at one of Dr.Ratti’s clinics, to email please visit the contact page or alternatively call on 07939 136427.
Priori® Forte Skincare System
A comprehensive Advanced AHA skincare system based on partially neutralised Lactic Acid
Priori Forte’s Lactic Acid compound formulas provide advanced pharmaceutical grade anti-ageing results combined with the highest safety of use for patients:
• Advanced exfoliation with higher concentrations of free acid, for optimal skin renewal that
promotes the visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and smoother, more radiant skin.
• Stimulation of the natural production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin.
• Superior skin moisturization from the inside out as Lactic Acid stimulates the natural production
of Hyaluronic Acid (skin’s natural moisturiser), 70 to 95% better than Glycolic Acid, for well
hydrated, supple, healthier, younger-looking skin.
• A time released reservoir of Lactic Acid for continuous action throughout the day.
• A safer result because Lactic Acid is natural to the human body and the pH of PRIORI’s Lactic
• Compound is close to that of normal skin.
Skincare Products and Treatments
Skin Peels - The Priori Forte Professional Skin Renewal system is designed to accelerate and maximise the results obtained with Priori Forte skincare products. The treatment regime consists of two Priori Forte Lactic Acid Chemical Peels with 50% and 75% free acid, designed to treat all skin types and are particularly indicated for premature ageing, rejuvenation and adult acne.
Facial Cleanser 20 - Exfoliates and cleanses all skin types.
Facial Lotion 20 - Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone and softness, resulting in younger healthier looking skin.
Facial Cream 20 - Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone and softness, resulting in younger healthier looking skin.
Hand and Body Lotion 20 - For intense moisturisation of dry and sun damaged areas. Ideal for thicker skin areas such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
Skin Perfection Lotion 20 - Designed to be a light lotion formulation to be used on problem prone skin. Contains a higher level of Lactic Compound in an oil free, light weight vehicle.
Priori® Pre-Peel Instructions
Prior to treatment with skin peels in Guildford, High Wycombe, Windsor and Surbiton we recommend avoiding clay masks, scrubs or exfoliating agents for at least 48hrs. There is a list of further recommendations below:
• No self-tanning agents for at least 48hrs prior to peel procedure.
• No Retin A or Vitamin A products to be used for at least 48hrs prior to peel procedure.
• No peel will be administered if you have cold sores or fever blisters on the area to be treated. If in doubt please call your practitioner for advice.
• No waxing or plucking in the area to be treated for at least 48hrs prior to peel procedure.
• No peel will be administered if the area to be treated is sunburnt or if you have been on a sun bed within the past 48 hours (or more if the area is still sensitised.) If in doubt please refer to your practitioner for advice.
• Other facial procedures such as (but not limited to) laser treatments, other chemical peels, Botox®, Dermal fillers (and other injectable procedures), surgery or Microdermabrasion
• Adhere to all the advice above prior to each peel procedure.
• Apply the appropriate Priori Forte as advised by your practitioner, to the area to be treated for a minimum of two or three weeks prior to your first peel procedure. If any irritation occurs please refer to your practitioner for advice before your first treatment.
• Use of the complete Priori Forte homecare regime prior to your first procedure will enhance optimal results.
Priori® Post-Peel Instructions
After procedures for skin peels in High Wycombe, Windsor, Surbiton and Guildford normally makeup can be applied but we recommend keeping this to a minimum. We also advise avoiding any highly perfumed cosmetic products as well as the following:
• You should not exercise for 24 hours after each procedure
• You should avoid direct sun or sun bed exposure for at least 48hrs
• SPF 30 should be applied daily as regular protection
• You should avoid applying any other skin care products to your skin on the day of your peel
• Do not use Retin A or Vitamin A for at least 48hrs after your peel
• No facial waxing should be performed for at least 48hours after your peel
• No heat treatments (such as but not limited to, saunas, steam rooms, facial steaming, cooking in hot kitchens etc.) for at least 48 hours after your peel
• Avoid chlorinated water for 48 hours after your peel
• Temporary skin dehydration ranging from mild dryness to slight crusting is not uncommon following the Priori Forte peel. In addition some discoloration may occur
• Wait 24 hours following your peel before resuming your basic Priori Forte homecare products
• Wait 48 hours following your peel before resuming your Priori Forte corrector products.
printer friendly download sheet on priori® treatments and peel instructions
(Before and After Photos to be uploaded soon)
6 Peels for £ 480
Instalment plan available
Gift Vouchers available
Dr Ratti has several bases for delivering skin peels in Windsor, Guildford, High Wycombe and Surbiton. Full details can be found at her Locations Page.